If you are looking to achieve smooth, bright youthful looking skin, then Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) could be the treatment for you.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is progressive treatment that is able to deliver optimum results. We usually recommend a course of 4 treatments, usually 1 every six weeks is recommended. Full results can be seen 4-6 weeks after treatment with skin appearing smoother, with elasticity and texture vastly improved.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) sometimes known as micro-needling is a hugely popular treatment that is is specifically designed to target the effects of ageing, as well as troublesome or scarred skin.
At Aesthetics of Liverpool we offer two forms of Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) Treatment:
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT):
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) treatment is a titanium device that is rolled across the skin, puncturing it with thousands of tiny micro-needles creating a multitude of tiny puncture wounds to the skin triggering a healing process. This healing process stimulates the production of new tissue, collagen and elastin thereby improving skins condition, leaving the skin glowing and rejuvenated.
3D Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) with RF:
Exclusive to Aesthetics of Liverpool is 3D Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) with Radio Frequency. This highly sought after treatment differs from a standard Dermaroller treatment as it combines Dermaroller and Radio Frequency to reduce the appearance of Wrinkles, Lines, Acne Scars, Stretch Marks and Sun Damage. Unlike other standard treatments the 3D Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) transmits Radio Frequency energy into the skin, this energy causes skin to contract and tighten to restoring a smooth and firm texture to the skin.
Collagen Induction Therapy combined with Non-invasive Mesotherapy
Take your micro-needling session to the next level and customise the solution for your personal Cosmetic concerns whether it be Ageing Skin, Flaccid Skin, Acne/Acne Scaring, Pigmentation, Dull or Dry Skin!
Choose your advanced skin application to enhance the results of your treatment; Growth Factor Serum £60, Anti-Ageing Fusion £40, Whitening Fusion £40, and Hyaluronic Acid £40.
Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) can treat the following:
• Acne Scarring or Pitting
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Dull Skin
• Congested Skin
Prior to treatment you will have an initial consultation with an Aesthetics of Liverpool practitioner to discuss your concerns and what you are hoping to achieve. During this consultation will will be able to discuss your treatment options and we will be able to decide if Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is the best treatment for you.
To begin the actual treatment a topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the treatment area to numb skin. Once the anaesthetic has taken effect, the treatment will commence. Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is a hand held device that will be rolled across the treatment area. Thousands of tiny micro-needles puncture the skin causing a mild amount of damage and triggering a healing process that will ultimately tighten and improve the skins appearance.
Side Effects and Risks include:
• A mild prickling sensation can be felt during treatment, the sensation may cause mild discomfort but is usually tolerable by clients.
• It is common for skin to be red or pink following Dermaroller treatment much like sunburn. This usually subsides within 12-48 hours.
• Bleeding and Bruising are also possible depending on the depth of rolling that is being performed but again usually subsides after 48 hours.
• The skin may also feel warm, tight and itchy this usually subsides after a few hours.
• Typically minor flaking, dryness, scabbing are common side effects
• Milia (white spots) may also form on the skin, these can be removed by your practitioner.
• The risk of Hypopigmentation (darkening of certain areas of the skin) or Hyperpigmentation (lightening of certain areas of the skin) is a rare but possible side effect of Dermaroller treatment. This can even out after several months, however there is the chance that any changes can be permanent.
If you have a history of cold sores they may flare up post treatment.
• Recovery period can vary per client depending on skin type. Most clients can resume day to day activities immediately, however you may experience some redness or sensitivity. This usually subsides within 24-48hrs
• We advise that makeup is not applied for 24 hours post procedure.
• Avoid extreme temperatures after treatment e.g hots baths, saunas, etc.
• Avoid unnecessary contact with the treated area however if you do need to touch the area ensure your hands are clean.
• Your Aesthetics of Liverpool Practitioner will have explained to you the importance of a good skin care routine. We will have recommended skin care products to compliment your skin type and optimise results. Skin must be Cleansed, Exfoliated, have an anti-oxidant applied, moisturised and an SPF 30 should be worn daily basis. It is imperative that this routine is followed, in order to keep skin nourished and healthy to ensure you gain the best possible result from your treatment.
• In particular the use of an SPF for the first 3-5 days is essential in order to protect skin from harmful UV Rays, failure to do so may cause an adverse reaction.
|Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)||Single Treatment|