Non-Surgical Nose Job is the new alternative to nose surgery, the shape of your nose can be changed with just a series of small injections!
The results of the treatment can be seen immediately and last up to one year.
Often we meet clients who are unhappy with the shape of their nose but want to avoid the risk of going under the knife. At Aesthetics of Liverpool we offer a non-surgical nose job which is an alternative treatment with less time, less cost and certainly less pain than a surgical nose job!
The treatment involves using a precise series of injections of Dermal Filler beneath the skin to smooth out lumps and bumps, enhance nose shape and restore balance to the face.
The Procedure is ideal for those who have:
• A lump or bump in the nose
• A bump or hook on the bridge of nose
• A flat or low ridge
• Asymmetrical nose
Many clients are often fearful to make changes to their nose as it is the central part of the face which others notice almost instantly. However the changes that can be achieved using Dermal Fillers are natural looking, non-permanent with hardly any downtime.
*Upon booking this treatment online you agree that it is subject to a consultation for suitability and if payment has been made and the treatment is not suitable, then the credit can be transferred for an alternative treatment.
Prior to treatment you will be invited for a consultation at the Aesthetics of Liverpool clinic where you will be able to discuss your concerns and what you are hoping to achieve to from the treatment.
During the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatment you will be fully conscious, a local anaesthetic will then be applied to numb the treatment area. Your Aesthetics of Liverpool Practitioner will make a series of small injections, explaining each step and showing you what your nose looks like so you have complete control over the changes that are being made.
• Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration such as, the gym, sauna’s etc for 48 hours as you risk sweating the Dermal Filler out.
• Avoid any form of Makeup, Facial or Spa treatment as again this may cause the Dermal Filler to spread causing adverse effects.
• If you determine that the discomfort is severe or if the site gives rise to other conditions, such as oedema or prolonged swelling contact the clinic immediately.
• Most side effects will resolve with time, some side effects may persist longer than 30 days, in this case you are usually referred to your GP whereby antibiotics or steroids may be recommended. The risks associated with Dermal Fillers are low, but it is important to be aware.
• If you have any concerns no matter how big or small contact your practitioner immediately we will be happy to advise or invite you into the clinic to discuss any issues you may be having.