In a constantly busy world tiredness is a common condition, from new Mums to busy professionals tiredness can effect us all.
There can be a number of reasons why people feel tired. A busy lifestyle, a new job, a new baby,or just not getting enough sleep at night are common reasons. However there are treatments that can address tiredness and help you feel more awake and refreshed during the day.
At Aesthetics of Liverpool we are able to offer several treatments to establish why you are feeling tired and help you feel rejuvenated.
Tiredness effects many of our clients and can be down to variety of reasons. Often it is helpful to establish when you initially began to feel tired, it can be helpful to think about the following:
• Day to day life, family or work commitments that could be contributing to your tiredness.
• Any events that may have triggered your tiredness, such as a relationship break up or bereavement.
• How your lifestyle may be making your diet, e.g the foods you eat, smoking or drinking.
If you are feeling tired on a daily basis it is important to visit your GP to rule out any underlying health issues. However there are steps you can take to help fight fatigue:
• Exercising regularly will boost energy levels and help you sleep better.
• Stress uses up a lot of energy, try to introduce relaxing activities into your day to day routine, such as going the gym, reading, a hot bath.
• Lifestyle changes such as drinking less alcohol, cutting out caffeine and smoking will allow you to see positive changes and fatigue improve.
• If you are anxious or stressed your GP may be able to recommend a Counselling or Therapy.
• Sleep , this sounds obvious! However having a hot bath before bed, avoiding naps, going to bed and getting up at the same time everyday will help you beat tiredness.
The treatment that is appropriate for you will depend on a number of factors, your age, skin condition, skin type etc. Prior to any treatment you will be invited to the Aesthetics of Liverpool clinic where you will be able to discuss you concerns and what you are hoping to achieve from treatment, from this we will be able to recommend what treatment will work best for you.